Xenadrine RZR-X is one of the latest additions to the Xenadrine line of bodybuilding supplements. It is another fat burner with the added properties of appetite suppression and energy enhancement.
How Xenadrine RZR-X Burns Excess Weight
The supplement is formulated for bodybuilders who want to blast those remaining ounces of fat that stand in the way of optimal visual muscle definition. This type of fat is difficult to get rid of as this isn’t really what the average person would call excess fat. This is fat an average, healthy adult would have on a generally good physique; but , this same fat is one that a bodybuilder would be rid of as it obstructs the shape and look of the muscles he has worked very hard for. Visually fine-tuning the physique needs something extra on top of the special diet and rigorous training bodybuilders or athletes are already immersed in. This is where bodybuilding fat burners like Xenadrine RZR-X come in.
Xenadrine RZR-X uses a combination of minerals and powerful stimulants, herbal or natural as they may be, to give that extra josh to the metabolism, helping the body burn more calories. Some claim this particular formula help shed an average of those hard-to-lose last 11 pounds in 45 days to gain the sharp muscle definition they have always wanted. Xenadrine RZR-X will push your energy and increase your mental focus to encourage increased training intensity of your weight lifting regimen.
What’s In A Pill?
One liquid capsule contains Vitamin B6, B12 and B5 and 1,066 mg. of a proprietary blend of four complexes:
- Oxiburn – Oxiburn is a combination of:
- Yerba mate leaf extract
- Guarana seed extract
- Caffeine anhydrous – This complex supplies 200 mg. of caffeine which acts as the stimulant promoting more thermogenic action. Studies have shown that the synergistic action of these three ingredients have been beneficial to weight loss.
- Mydrene RFA-X – This is a testosterone-building complex of:
- Yohimbine bark
- Muira puama bark
- Gingko leaf
Muira puama and yohimbe are two herbs more known for their aphrodisiacal qualities rather than for their weight loss benefits. Muira puama isn’t called “potency wood” for nothing and yohimbe has been used for centuries as a strong cure for impotence.
What yohimbine, muira puama and gingko leaf share in common is their capacity to enhance testosterone production, or so it is thought. There are no clinical trials to actually prove or disprove this. For a bodybuilder, healthy levels of testosterone mean more lean muscle to fat ratio and a healthy distribution of fat. This is perhaps why Cytogenix, the manufacturer, added this combination of ingredients.
Care however must be taken when taking supplements with yohimbine. Yohimbine is known for side effects ranging from mild to nasty such as chronic fatigue, stomach problems, nausea, mental disturbance and many more. Always consult with your physician before taking any supplement.
- Cytomelt – This is a muscle building complex with the following ingredients:
- L-ornithine – promotes muscle growth
- Saw palmetto – can function as an anabolic and therefore can help build muscle mass
- Inositol – improves metabolic rate
- L-lysine – a non-essential amino acid that helps promote healthy muscle growth and repair
- Ampil FX – A complex of amino acids that just gives added health tweaks to the whole Xenadrine RZR-X formulation which include:
- Borage oil seed – contains the essential fatty acid called GLA (gamma linoleic acid) which is scientifically known to boost metabolism and raise serotonin levels which also promotes feelings of satiety.
- GABA (Gamma-amino butyric acid) – plays a significant role in energy balance.
- Alfalfa leaf and stem – contains chlorophyll or the green plant pigment which helps in bowel regularity and detoxification for a healthy liver. The liver is responsible for breaking down fats so it would be good to keep this organ primed and functioning at its peak.
- L-histidine – an amino acid that has shown to naturally suppress appetite
The Bottom Line
There seems to be a good combination of ingredients in Xenadrine RZR-X. If you’re into showing all those enviable muscles, this supplement could be worth a try. If you’re not of the bodybuilding crowd, however, we suggest you look to other supplements like Phentramin-D which doesn’t have yohimbine and therefore is a lot safer in terms of potential side effects. Xenadrine takers must bear in mind that a doctor’s approval should be secured because of the possible side effects yohimbine and some other ingredients can trigger. After all, the safety of your health is paramount to a ripped physique.
Weight Comment’s Rating: 4 / 5