When a product gains good market acceptance, it sometimes makes good sense to offer some variations to it, right? When the Trimspa became a household word after Anna Nicole Smith’s famous endorsement, “Trimspa, baby!,” a whole new line of Trimspa products gradually cropped up. Trimspa Energy is one fresh formula in the Trimspa series.
Difference Between Trimspa X32 and Trimspa Energy
The popularity of Trimspa, its makers claim, is its star ingredient, Hoodia Gordonii. All Trimspa products are formulated with this natural appetite suppressant, so the original ephedrine-free Trimspa X32 and its offshoot, Trimspa Energy both depend on the star ingredient, the Hoodia extract. What makes Trimspa Energy seem to have more kick to it is the addition of:
- Green Tea Extract
These three act as stimulants, their combination of which adds fat burning properties on top of Trimspa’s caloric restrictive formulation. Green tea, l-tyrosine and guarana all work together to offer an energy boost to workouts and sustained metabolic activity to melt fat away while hoodia and the rest of the ingredients help clamp down on those cravings. Hence, Trimspa with the Energy.
What’s In The Pill?
Trimspa Energy has both thermogenic and appetite suppressive ingredients, namely:
The Appetite Suppressants:
- Hoodia Gordonii – We hope the Hoodia in here is certified authentic by the Western Cape Conservation Authority of South Africa, the authorized body to permit the exportation of Hoodia Gordonii. We don’t want another case for the FTC or the FDA now, do we?
- Glucomannan – A form of fiber derived from the konjac root which increases feelings of satiety and dampens appetite.
- Vanadium — has a bit more power than chromium possesses in regulating blood sugar and consequently food cravings
- Glucosamine — although sometimes included in weight loss supplements, there is no scientific evidence that glucosamine contributes to weight loss. It is however used successfully in treating joint pains.
The Fat Burners:
- Green Tea Extract — Has caffeine which is a great thermogenic ingredient.
- Guarana — Rich in caffeine and actually contains more caffeine than coffee.
- Citrus Naringin — Contributes to the fat burning power of any ingredient with caffeine so this is a very good inclusion
- Cocoa Extract — has the mood enhancing, energy boosting properties one finds in chocolate.
- L-Tyrosine – May enhance metabolism by effecting good thyroid regulation
It is good to note that there is about 200 mg. of caffeine in Trimspa Energy. It may be a good dosage for some but not for all, especially those sensitive to caffeine. If you’re one of those who gets revved up after a cup of coffee, watch out for the usual side effects such as headache, insomnia, jittery nerves, palpitations and the like. Side effects like this don’t usually last very long as your body adapts; but, it is always best to consult your doctor.
The Bottom Line
Trimspa Energy seems to be a stronger concoction than its parent supplement, Trimspa X32, because of its fat burning stimulants. Still, regular exercise and a low calorie diet are needed to get the most out of your weight loss efforts. Trimspa Energy, though, can give you a good edge.
Weight Comment’s Rating: 4 / 5
This could just give you the right kick to get you committed to your weight loss goals.