Prescription drugs have proven to be very successful as weight loss aids; but, losing weight with these usually come at the price of adverse side effects, especially if dosages are not monitored by a physician. This is why some manufacturers of dietary supplements opt to approximate the effects of these drugs by incorporating safe but synthetic ingredients in their weight loss pill formulations. Phen375 and Phentramin-D are examples of diet pills that incorporate lab-created ingredients, which oftentimes prove to be more powerful and even safer than those formulated solely with natural ingredients.
Just because an ingredient is natural, it doesn’t always mean it is safe or even effective. There are a lot of natural ingredients out there that produce a lot of negative side effects. Yohimbe is one good example of an herb that poses risks as minor as the jitters to as serious as paralysis and toxicity. An overdose of this herb can even be fatal.
What is Phen375?
Some non-prescription weight loss aids have been patterned from successful prescription drugs but they incorporate synthetic ingredients which have also proven to be safe and quite potent. Phen375 is a powerful weight loss pill with such an ingredient structure. It closely approximates the success of the anti-obesity weight loss drug that is Phentermine, but without the adverse side effects.
Phen375 resolves your weight loss struggles rapidly by attacking fat four ways:
- Increases metabolism to burn fat faster
- Makes the body burn stored fat to energize you
- Controls your hunger impulses and dampens your appetite
- Helps prevent muscle loss so you can maintain as much lean muscle as you can to burn more calories
It is a fat burner, appetite controller, and energizer in one. You can lose an average of 3 to 5 pounds in a week (even perhaps a little more) with this. Of course, you still need to go through a sensible diet and exercise program, but Phen375 will help speed up your pound drops considerably.
Who is Behind Phen375?
Phen375 is manufactured by an FDA approved facility, RDK Global. The supplement is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards in which quality and safety is paramount in the laboratory’s operations.
What’s In A Pill?
Phen375 is made up of ingredients that approximate Phentermine’s ingredient stack.
Phentermine is a prescription drug, approved by the U.S. FDA in 1959, but it is considered an illegal drug in the U.K. The drug known by the brand names, Duromine® and Ionanime®, was banned in the U.K. because it was linked to cases of heart valve leakages. Phentermine is chemically known as an amphetamine. As Phentermine is habit-forming, a doctor’s prescription and supervision is necessary.
Phen375, however, is non-prescriptive and considered as a safe alternative to Phentermine. The ingredients are:
- L-carnitine – Studies have shown that when taken orally, L-carnitine reduces fat, and increases both muscle mass energy
- LongJack Tongkat Ali — A derivative of the tongkat ali plant that has been used for centuries to enhance male virility. It is also used to increase testosterone. In both men and women, testosterone increase means muscle mass increase. More lean muscle equates to raised calorie burning rates.
- 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride – alternative ingredient to the banned ephedra, this synthetic enzyme boosts the body’s thermogenic rate
- 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine – an effective appetite suppressant
- Capsaicin 1.12 – a highly refined concentration that helps the body absorb the pill’s ingredients, thus boosting its potency. It also helps increase the body’s temperature, which in turn, increases fat burning, adding a burn rate by as much as 270 more calories per day.
- Sympathomimetic Amine – helps break down fat deposits
Just like most fat burners, Phen375 does have side effects, but they are minor and usually decrease over time. Expect these symptoms within the first two weeks:
- Bitter aftertaste and dry mouth
- For men, more solid erections because of increased blood circulation (a good side effect, eh?)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- May cause a bit of a rise in blood pressure
The Bottom Line:
If you want a fast-acting pill, Phen375 could be your answer. Compare this with a similar weight loss aid, Phentramin-D, and see which one you think will work best for you.
Weight Comment’s Rating: 5 / 5
Synthetic doesn’t always mean unsafe, but it is almost always effective.