Here’s a cheap fat burner that’s sure to get penny-pinching or money-wise dieters interested. Nueslim-19 is quite affordable at U$ 20.00 a bottle, including shipping cost. Wait though before handing that bill over; let’s see what makes Nueslim-19 a much more a sweeter deal than others.
What is Nueslim-19?
As a dietary weight loss supplement, Nueslim-19 is categorized as a fat burner. No side effects have been reported, but then again, there has not been a lot of forum feedback either. The best way to evaluate this supplement is to look at its ingredient and manufacturer profiles. Let’s start with…
What’s In A Pill?
Neuslim-19 is a blend of:
- Vitamin B1 or Thiamine (2.5 mg)
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin (2.5 mg)
- Vitamin B6 or Pyroxidine(12 mg)
- Vitamin B12 (12 mcg)
The B vitamins can raise metabolic activity, but they simply have supporting roles.
- Vitamin C (50 mg)
- Chromium ( 200 mcg) – Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels but there are not enough clinical trials to substantiate weight loss with this. It is beneficial, however, to those with chromium deficiencies.
- Calcium Pyruvate (160 mg) – Studies have shown this compound to assist in metabolism and breakdown of carbohydrates. It does have significant fat burning effects but the dosage in a study is 30 mg., way over the dosage of 160 mg. in this supplement.
- Ginseng (125 mg) – can increase metabolism
- L-Phenylalanine (100 mg.) – An important amino acid with a fairly good track record as an appetite suppressant.
- L-tyrosine (100 mg.) – An amino acid that theoretically speeds up fat burning. Dosages in studies that document its thermogenic properties are, however, in the 500 -1,500 mg. per day level, a lot more than the paltry 100 mg. offered here.
A look at the ingredient stack tells you right away that Nueslim-19 is more of a vitamin and mineral supplement than it is a weight loss pill. Dosages are too miserly to do much good for your weight loss goals. Although most of these ingredients do have properties that can contribute significantly to getting rid of your excess weight, their effectiveness has been proven in far higher doses than Nueslim-19 provides.
It just goes to show, you get what you pay for.
Who Is Behind Nueslim-19?
We don’t know. Honestly. The supplement doesn’t have a dedicated official site that discusses its ingredients or sells you its weight loss premise. Instead, it is marketed by a third party, Sue’s Health Center, an online diet supplement site that sells other weight loss pills as well. The funny thing is, Nueslim-19 is not even listed in the site’s “Top 5 Best Diet Pills.”
Nueslim-19 doesn’t seem to have much representation. For a less than mediocre weight loss aid, it doesn’t deserve the attention.
This also brings us to warn you away from this product. An unknown company backer means you’re more likely to be looking at a bogus product.
The Bottom Line
At U$ 20.00 total, Nueslim-19 may be cheap but it’s darn expensive if it does nothing at all. At best, it can be classified as a vitamin supplement and not a very good one at that. Save your money for better buys. Phentramin-D could be a good choice for your weight loss needs. You will need to shell out more, but research on the Phentramin-D will tell you it will be worth your try.
Weight Comment’s Rating: 0 / 5
With Nueslim-19, you may as well have chucked that U$ 20.00 out your window.