LipoRid AM is a weight loss aid that takes a new approach to shedding excess pounds. Is this product on the right track?
How LipoRid AM Aims to Bust Excess Weight
LipoRid AM makers say, “Many weight loss products fail because they fail to focus on the critical aspects of fat metabolism.” With that said, LipoRid Am has been engineered to target the thyroid which produces the hormones that regulate metabolism. It is supposed to increase thyroid hormone production to key up metabolic rates and induce higher thermogenic action without the use of stimulants.
What’s In Each Pill?
Many of LipoRid AM’s ingredients have been included to encourage the bodily production of substances such as glandulars, fat emulsifiers and certain neurotransmitters that regulate metabolism. This non-prescription supplement has an ingredient stack of:
- Guggul (2.5% guggulsterone extract) – The star ingredient of LipoRid AM, guggulsterone is a natural steroid complex that has been used in Indian and Arabian countries for centuries. This substance stimulates the thyroid to cause weight loss and also loss of appetite. Thyroxine is an important thyroid hormone which guggul especially increases its production of. More thyroxine means higher metabolic rates which in turn translate to higher caloric burning. Guggul also has a good effect of inhibiting cholesterol production by the liver. Guggul however is not without its side effects. Be aware that it does have contraindications to some prescription drugs and could induce the following:
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Dryness of mouth
- Night blindness
- Lowered sexual drive
- L-tyrosine – has the multifunction of supporting the hormone, thyroxine, thus increasing metabolic rate; enhancing the production of neurotransmitters; helping suppress appetite; and acting as a mood enhancer
- Niacin – assists in the carbohydrate burning process
- Vitamin B6 – helps convert stored carbohydrates into sugar for fuel burning and also helps in stress alleviation
- Zinc – plays an important role in appetite control and needed in the insulin regulation to promote better metabolism
- Selenium – a deficiency in selenium can cause thyroid issues and weight gain
- Copper – aids the thyroid gland to balance its hormone secretion and helps regulate blood sugar as well
- Manganese – an antioxidant that does the double function of helping regulate blood glucose levels to enhance metabolism
- Chromium – a mineral well known for its role in blood glucose stabilization to help improve fat burning. This also plays a role in appetite suppression.
- Calcium Pyruvate – lends more efficiency into fat burning and metabolic activity
- Bayberry Leaf – can help regulate the thyroid
- Mullein Leaf – has some potential as an appetite suppressant
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract – Increases energy and also assists in normalizing blood sugar levels
- Kelp Powder – Increases metabolism and promotes good thyroid function
- Citrus Pectin – can help suppress appetite and decrease a high blood sugar level
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – can help transform the body’s acidic state into a more positive alkaline state
Although there are no stimulants in LipoRid AM, you are still encouraged to seek your doctor’s approval before deciding to take this non-prescription supplement. Herbs and natural ingredients don’t mean “safe and healthy” all the time as many herbs do have numerous side effects, especially when taken with other medications.
The Bottom Line
The above ingredients seem to be formulated generally do four things to assure weight loss:
- Regulate or increase thyroid hormone production
- Regulate blood glucose levels
- Increase the rate of metabolism
- Suppress appetite
Although some may have scientific or clinical evidence to back up their purposes, we are not sure whether their quantities are in sufficient amounts to actually do their work. With the assumption that these ingredients can really pull their weight, this supplement may be a great help for those whose excess poundage are caused by thyroid issues. We still, however, have reservations on supplements handling thyroid and hormonal problems because these are areas which are not yet fully understood by the medical community.
In any case, if you have your doctor’s approval, LipoRid AM may be worth a try. There are no stimulants, drugs, preservatives or chemical additives in the mix. If you have a hard time losing weight because of thyroid deficiencies, we sincerely hope this works for you.
Weight Comment’s Rating: 4 / 5
Cross your fingers, this supplement could be on the right track.