Lipo Trim (NOW® Sports)
The Lipo Trim name seems to be quite popular with three different variants currently out there in the market. This review will discuss Lipo Trim manufactured by NOW® Sports. Let it not be confused with Lipotrim of the Biolean® weight loss system nor with the Lipotrim Diet, a structured weight loss program using meal replacements.
What is Lipo Trim of NOW® Sports?
Lipo Trim is a fat burner from giant supplement company, NOW® Foods. The company has been in business since 1948 and manufactures a whole range of supplements addressing health areas from Children’s Health to Sports Nutrition. Lipo Trim falls under the product category of Sports Nutrition carried by NOW® Food’s sub company, NOW® Sports.
What Does Each Pill Contain?
Lipo Trim is made up of a blend of vitamins, chromium and amino acids, all working together to bring about fat burning and higher energy levels. These are:
- Vitamin B6 – assists in regulating blood sugar levels
- Chromax® – the patented standard for chromium picolinate. Chromium is helps regulate metabolism and blood glucose
- Choline – part of the B vitamin group. It is used to treat liver disorders. Choline breaks down fat efficiently, particularly in the liver.
- Inositol – helps in fighting high cholesterol levels and improves metabolism by combining with choline
- L-Methionine – assists in fat breakdown
- Taurine – a sort of amino acid that increases the body’s energy
- L-Carnitine – brings fat to the fat burning action in the cell’s mitochondria. This is important because fat oxidation cannot occur unless fat is brought to the cellular fat furnaces, the mitochondria
NOW’s Lipo Trim contains ingredients known as lipotropic factors: choline, L-methionine and inositol. These three ingredients play a crucial role in maintaining fat metabolism by the liver. In healthy individuals, the trio simply ensures healthy liver function. For those with fatty liver problems, choline, inositol and L-methionine supplementation could reverse the condition of the liver’s inability to oxidize fats well.
In this case, you may not feel any weight loss help from these three ingredients if you simply are overweight because of overconsumption and a sedentary lifestyle. If, however, you do have some liver function problems, the synergistic action of these lipotropic ingredients will give you a lot of benefit.
The Bottom Line
Lipo Trim from NOW® seems more like a very good health supplement but as a fat burner, a bit on the weak side. You may not see fast weight loss action with this one; although those with liver problems may quickly feel the supplement’s beneficial effects.
In any case, you may want to try it. Aside from reputable manufacturing origins, Lipo Trim does have its enthusiastic followers.
If you are looking, however, for a faster weight loss solution, you won’t go wrong from trying a non-prescription all-in-one fat burner and appetite suppressant, Phentramin-D.
Weight Comment’s Rating: 4 / 5
Healthy individuals may not notice many significant changes in the short term but the benefits could begin to show in the long run.